Parenting for High Potential is the magazine designed for parents who want to make a difference in their children's lives, who want to develop their children's gifts and talents, and who want to help them develop their potential to the fullest.
To receive Parenting for High Potential, become a member of NAGC today. Parent Associate members receive Parenting for High Potential eight times each year. Individual members may also choose to receive it. Individual members have access to the digital issues. Are you already an NAGC member? Click here to access the digital issues.
January 2014 (Digital Issue) Table of Contents
- Measuring Progress in Gifted Policies and Practices: NAGC’s New State of the States in Gifted Education Report
- Welcoming Words for Advocates by Susan Dulong Langley, NAGC Board of Directors, Parent Representative
- Parents Need Support, Too! by Kathleen Nilles, NAGC Parent Services & Communications Manager
- Summer Enrichment or Just Hanging Out? Extended Learning Opportunities by Dr. J. Denise Drain and Melissa Hasan
- ABCs of Being Smart: N Is for Nurturing by Dr. Joanne Foster