Online Registration Now Open Click here
NAGC is pleased to announce the availability of a limited number of scholarships for the 59th Annual Convention and Exhibition, November 15-18, in Denver.
- The NAGC 2012 Scholarship will provide recipients one conference registration for Regular Convention, November 15-18, 2012.
- The registration does not cover pre-convention events.
- Scholarship recipients are responsible for all travel, lodging, meals, and other expenses associated with attending the conference.
- All submissions must be received by August 1, 2012.
- Please send your materials to: NAGC, attn: Convention Scholarship, 1331 H Street, NW, Suite 1001, Washington, DC 20005.
Criteria for Selection
- Recipient must be a first-time attendee
- Must show evidence of financial need
- Availability to volunteer at least 3 hours during the convention
- Recipient cannot be a recipient of any other NAGC-sponsored scholarships or grants
- Recipients will be notified by August 22, 2012.